GreedyGame is an app growth and monetization platform. We empower app developers and help them grow their apps quickly and sustainably. We curate products and services, allowing developers to focus on creating world-class content while we handle the distribution and revenue maximization.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Functions: Legal/Secretarial
Job Location: Bengaluru
Experience: 3+ yrs
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Good knowledge and practical exposure in drafting, reviewing, interpretation of statues and negotiating with external parties a wide range of diverse complex commercial agreements/contracts including Non-Disclosure Agreements, Vendor agreements, Master services Agreement, Employment agreement, IT/ITeS related agreement.
- Work alongside other functions and departments within GreedyGame, to provide accurate and timely advice on various legal topics
- Assist in legal compliance including but not limited to labor laws compliance, filings, proceedings, etc.
- Draft and review agreements, contracts and other legal documents across the business to ensure GreedyGame rights and interests are protected
- Analyzing and establishing legal opinion on real-money gaming including fantasy sports, online card games, contests, etc.
- Provide clarification as the first point of reference to business functions on legal compliance requirements, internal processes and pre-contract due diligence, contract/document drafting and review, and related issues
- Drafting of legal notices as and when required and compilation of the same alongwith preparation, updating and safe custody of the legal documents repository.
- Annual Maintenance of Secretarial Records as per Companies Act, 2013 and Filing of ROC related Forms (incl. AOC-4, MGT-7, MGT-14), with prior practical experience in XBRL filing
- FEMA Compliance with RBI (Event based and Annual)
- Visiting Courts, Government authorities like ROC
- Convening of Board Meetings and General Meeting of the Companies
- Issue of Securities as per Companies Act, 2013 incl. but not limited to Transfer/ Transmission of Securities
- Drafting of Agreements and Resolution as per requirement of matters.
- Regular updates relating to Labor laws and ROC/MCA as per Companies Act, 2013 and analyzing its impact on GreedyGame business
- Registration, management and protection of intellectual property rights (IPRs) such as Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents, etc.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum 3+ years of experience, either Startup or Corporate or Private practice
- Excellent knowledge and practical exposure of Corporate law and procedure
- Excellent legal drafting and communications skills and proficiency in English and other languages (written & spoken)
- Knowledge and experience of working in Ad-Tech industry is a plus
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills, managing deadlines to meet stakeholders’ expectations
- Sound judgment and ability to analyze situations, facts and information, and full comprehension of the external environment which influences the Company’s business operations
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with effective communication at all levels of the organization and the ability to maintain strong relationships within various functions
- Practical knowledge regarding court proceedings/ procedures, attending court or appearing before Company law authorities is preferred.
- Must hold a degree in law from a recognized university of India and should be qualified to practice law in India or qualified Company Secretary having membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of Legal provisions (incl. Corporate Laws)/ Companies Act/ RBI(Incl. FEMA)/ Labor Laws/ Legal Documentation
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent Communication skills
To apply for this Job : Click Here