Glenmark is a leading global innovative pharmaceutical company committed to enriching lives worldwide. Our vision is to discover possibilities and make lives of patients better across the globe by developing cures for unmet medical needs. We have a rich pipeline of innovative molecules in various phases of development which are targeted in areas of oncology, respiratory and dermatology.
The role involves raising the profile of the department as well as ensuring targets are met. Candidates should have meticulous attention to detail, be well organized and able to work within deadlines. As part of the Legal team, you will be responsible for:
1 . Handling Trademark related work by:
- Conducting searches in- house.
- Oppositions– TM5 drafting and filing online in-house.
- Renewals and Legal Proceeding Certificates and filing online in-house.
- Evidence collation and filing in timely manner.
- Co-ordinating with internal & external stakeholders.
- Maintaining in- house databases, updating database with entries in real time to reflect the status of trademark applications, renewals.
- Supporting business and regulatory with trademark filings.
- Conducting trademark due diligence project for different regions.
- Research on Trademark case laws need basis.
- Approval of art works from Trademark perspective.
2 . Drafting, vetting, review and negotiation of CDAs, service agreements, Power of attorney, letter of authority, addendums and other commercial agreements.
3 . Monthly MIS data submission, preparing presentations slides for real time statistics.
4 . Project wise involvement in Projects designated.
5 . Develop working relationship with relevant brand managers and other stakeholders.
- A Bachelor degree in Law.
- Experience and knowledge of Trademarks filings including online , working of basic review/ drafting of agreements like CDAs, Service agreements.
- Knowledge of Trademark Act 1999, Copyright Act 1957 needed.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English language.
- Knowledge of modern information technology and online services.
- Ability to use the available technological resource (e.g. internet, computers, softwares) to extract information.
- Excellent usage of a computer and its operating system (i.e. Microsoft Windows) along with other office applications (e.g. Microsoft Office).
- Ability to coordinate and multi-task.
- Good team player, honest, and willing to be cooperative with fellow colleagues.
To apply for this Job : Click Here