Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries.
- Support and advice to Operating Units (LBUs) and Hitachi Energy country organization in all legal matters (contract law, corporate law, and antitrust law), except for tax matters
- Enforcement and protection of the legal interests of Operating Units for or against claims and lawsuits in state or arbitral court or with administrative authorities
- Observation of legal development in various fields, and training of Hitachi Energy employees
- Observation of Hitachi Energy internal legal regulations and training of Hitachi Energy employees
- Support and recommendations to Operating Units for implementation of law related to Group Directives and Instructions etc.
- Support of Operating Units in Hitachi Energy internal Risk Reviews (legal and consortium section)
- Support of Operation Units in negotiations of Contracts with customers and suppliers
- Support and advice of Operating Units in integrity matters in tendering and execution phase
- Pro-active key account management with internal clients (key accounts)
- Deputizing ad supporting other counsels in key management with internal clients
- Handle and effectively manage ongoing and potential litigation of Operating Units
- Participation in project teams
- Support and advice to Hitachi Energy counsels in other countries
- Instruction and supervision of external attorneys-at-law and other legal specialists
- Support Country Integrity Officer in integrity matters, and integrity training of Hitachi Energy employees
- Support Secretarial, Corporate Legal and Compliance function responsible to protect the
- reputation and compliance risk.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Degree in Law from leading University.
- More than 7 Years of experience as a legal counsel.
- Experience as a legal generalist with flair for commercial and corporate law and litigations.
- Good proficiency in English language.
To apply for this Job : Click Here