StartDraft is an Artificial Intelligence based software product company that provides Contract Life Cycle Management Software to startups, law firms and attorneys to automate their agreements, contracts and other compliances. It is led by a diverse team of tech-savvy engineers, smart entrepreneurs and veteran Legal professionals to analyze the pinpoints of the clients in these manual paperwork flooded industries and create a one stop solution i.e. StartDraft Web Based Platform.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies.
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance.
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust.
- Draft agreements, contracts and other legal documents.
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation.
- Currently enrolled in LLB or LLM. degree (B.Tech is plus).
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
To apply for this Job : Click Here