Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms. Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to users, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Primary Roles And Responsibilities
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating diversified commercial contracts and other business vertical contracts viz. HR, Finance, Compliance, Strategy, Customer Success etc.
- Structuring of new business products in collaboration with the stakeholders and offering risk mitigants to ensure statutory and regulatory compliances.
- Driving of matters pertaining to intellectual property, including filing of applications for global registration and licensing of Trademarks.
- Structuring, reviewing and finalization of fund-raising transactions.
- Being up to date on the relevant laws and collaborate with global internal stakeholders for advising the compliances.
- 4 th / 5 th year of 5 years LL.B. course or 3 rd year of 3 years LL.B. course student from a reputed law college/ university.
- Background of technology laws of India.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate laws and procedures.
- Experience in commercial contracting and intellectual property laws.
- Adaptable, flexible, pragmatic with solution driven approach.
- Familiar with data protection, data privacy and cyber security laws of India.
- Articulate and possess good communication and drafting skills.
To apply for this Job : Click Here