CoinDCX is India’s largest and safest cryptocurrency exchange. Our exchange is built with user experience and security in mind. The KYC and Bank Account verification are done within a few minutes and give users a smooth onboarding experience. We provide users single-point access to a diverse suite of crypto-based financial products and services that are backed by security processes and insurance.
Make a difference by,
- Drafting, vetting, negotiating and closing various documents including but not limited to Non-Disclosure Agreements, Marketing and Branding Agreements, Terms and Conditions, Service Agreements, Alliance and Partnership agreements and other documents.
- Assisting in drafting/ vetting of legal notices, replies, affidavits, power of attorney etc.
- Updating the team with the updates on Blockchain and crypto space globally with a focus on providing regulatory updates.
- Keeping a track of the regulatory/ policy developments happening in the Indian crypto space.
- Interacting with internal and external stakeholders, as may be required.
- Undertaking research and preparation of notes/ summary document in relation thereto, as and when required.
Who can apply:
Freshers OR any student currently in the fourth/ final year of Law.
- Should have prior internship experience of not less than six months at a Tier – I or Tier -II Law firm or with any in house legal team (preference – NBFC/ fintech).
- Basic understanding of Corporate law with a working knowledge of Contract Law; IPR laws, Banking Laws and Civil and Criminal laws.
- Basic knowledge of the crypto industry is definitely a plus point. We are looking for people who are passionate about this space
To apply for this Job : Click Here