GullySales offers software for designing sales and marketing process – plus the consulting, training and support – to scale businesses growth
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help draft and edit the contract templates
- Drafted various court documents, invoices, and enclosures at attorneys’ requests.
- The legal intern may also conduct client training, perform legal research as needed, and support smaller projects as requested by the Intel lawyers responsible for providing legal support
- Assisted in putting together a standard form of a confidentiality agreement
- Organized legal memoranda and client correspondence.
- Researched documents and publications for details that would establish evidence.
- Proofed documents and submitted them to attorneys for review.
- Produced retainer agreements, contact letters, and various publications and handouts for clients
- Performed client intake and client interviews
- Prepared motions and interrogatories
- Conducted intake interviews to spot legal issues for presentation at case acceptance
- Observed and participated in client meetings, trials, mediations, and outreach
To apply for this Job : Click Here