PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 280 million registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others.
- Part of BFSI Regulatory team at Mumbai. The role may involve research work on regulations related to financial services including insurance, AMC/mutual fund and other financial services.
- Maintenance of records
Description Of Work Areas
- Assist in preparing and filing the new or renewal license applications. Collation of documents and information from various stake holders. Research for regulations and circulars related to such licenses
- Maintenance of database for license applications and regulatory correspondence.
- Student of 1st / 2nd year LL.B
- Have strong communication skills.
- Good legal knowledge (Contract Act, Tort Law)
Expectations other than qualification & technical experience:
- Committed and ready to work under pressure and ever evolving possibilities.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity, good analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn, improve and challenge the status quo for the better.
To apply for this Job : Click Here