PhonePe is a mobile payments app that allows you to transfer money instantly to anyone, by using just their mobile number. Our goal is to make digital payments so easy, safe & universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again.
- Part of BFSI Regulatory team at Mumbai. The role may involve research work on regulations related to financial services including insurance, AMC/mutual fund and other financial services.
- Maintenance of records
Description Of Work Areas
- Assist in preparing and filing the new or renewal license applications. Collation of documents and information from various stake holders. Research for regulations and circulars related to such licenses
- Maintenance of database for license applications and regulatory correspondence.
- Student of 1st / 2nd year LL.B
- Have strong communication skills.
- Good legal knowledge (Contract Act, Tort Law)
Expectations other than qualification & technical experience:
- Committed and ready to work under pressure and ever evolving possibilities.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity, good analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn, improve and challenge the status quo for the better.
PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
To apply for this Job : Click Here