Turning the car into the next-generation smart device requires combined forces right from the start. One driver of change are the automotive engineers, who are constantly opening up innovative forms of mobility with new technologies. Similarly important are the computing experts who are pushing the boundaries of mobility through digital transformation. Never before have both these drivers of change been so effectively united in a single company. At Year Later automobiles and digital literacy are equally at home with each other.
Specifically on IP matters (in priority): Legal Intern ( 3 – 6 Months) Remote
- Handling commercial and transactional IP matters including drafting IP agreements (such as assignment, license agreements, technology development agreements, technical collaboration agreements), conducting IP due diligence, support on IP matters in larger corporate commercial transactions.
- Drafting pleadings and handling oppositions and cancellations pertaining to trademarks and copyrights before IP Offices.
- Handling pre-litigation procedures including sending legal notices, take-down stay-down proceedings.
- Bonus: Experience in handling IP litigations including drafting pleadings, briefing Senior Counsels.
- Interacted with foreign law firms (both inbound and outbound work) on IP matters.
- Good command of English and communication skills
- LLB (3 year or 5 year) or LLM in IPR Related studies
- Knowledge in trademark searches, application drafting and filing, prosecution, oppositions etc.
- Associated with BAR
- Sound communication skills.
- Attention to detail. Proactive
To apply for this Job : Click Here