EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Have a thorough understanding of general key business risks that need to be managed (training will be facilitated in respect of EY’s specific policies, process and practices)
- Review, draft and support finalisation of Agreements (including Amendments, statements of work, Order Forms), subcontracts and other ancillary documentation.
- Assist with Global data privacy team, Open Source Software review process and other tasks and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Skills And Attributes For Success
You will be provided with training and coaching on the job.
We are looking for someone who has the following attributes and skills:
- A drive to continuously build and learn key technical, functional and professional skills
- Self-starter and motivated
- Ability to effectively manage a demanding workload with tight deadlines
Experience And Qualifications
- Law Graduate, 0 to 1 year of post-qualification experience
What We Look For
- Someone who wants to grow into a new role at EY and develop new skills and attributes
- A passion to contribute to the growth of the wider GCO and GDS team
To apply for this Job : Click Here