Bharat Financial Inclusion Limited is a 100% subsidiary of IndusInd Bank Limited with presence across 21 states covering 1,20,000 villages
As a Legal professional, your mission is to enable business to conduct operations within acceptable level of legal risk, Safeguard compliance with laws, regulations and internal policies & Lead and advise on legal & compliance risk within area of responsibility. You will play an important part in Company’s Legal & Compliance support function in India, supporting all business vertical. Responsibilities include providing comprehensive legal & Compliance support to the Business/Operation/HR/Risk team
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY/ KEY RESPONSIBILITY
Provide legal support on following:
- Engagement/Empanelment of Lawyers
- Issuance of POA/Authorization to officers
- Conduct legal research and furnish legal & regulatory opinion
- Drafting vetting of notices/reply
- Support the function of other department from Legal & Compliance point of view.
- Support in litigation function
- Advise on corporate law, legal and compliance issues and other regulatory requirements
- Drafting and review transaction documents & finalization of definitive agreement, non-compete agreement, non-disclosure agreement pertaining to the transaction
- Ability to exhibit sound negotiation skills and advising business and other functions on various legal issues faced by them in transactions
- Effectively and efficiently liaise with internal and external stakeholders and transaction counsels on the Transactions
- Ability to exhibit efficient transaction management skills to turnaround the transaction as per the project timelines
Review and negotiate general commercial contracts
- Preparing deal bibles
- Due diligence
- Research oriented assignments
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- The candidate should have Law (LL.B) degree from recognized university.
- Minimum 8 years’ of experience preferably from appropriate in-house Legal & Compliance function experience in a Bank/NBFC/Microfinance.
- Experience of analysis of complex issues. Attention to detail, ability to communicate in a concise and lucid manner and willingness to marshal the relevant facts is important.
To apply for this Job : Click Here