Bharti Realty has developed and is currently managing over 5 million sq. ft. of Grade-A commercial real estate space across prominent cities in India. Some of the award-winning developments like Bharti Crescent, New Delhi; Airtel Centre, Gurgaon and Worldmark, New Delhi are already advancing the industry standard. Following this impressive track record, Bharti Realty is currently developing 12+ million sq. ft. of residential and commercial real estate space in the Delhi NCR region.
Position: Legal Manager (Contracts)
Reporting: Head- Legal & Litigation
Qualification: LLB /LLM degree from a reputed law school
Location: Worldmark Aerocity
Experience: 6 – 8 years of experience from relevant industry. Must have worked on Contracts, Compliance
- Assist in legal due diligence & negotiations during land / property acquisition in particular Title investigation & Local legislation.
- Highlight legal issues involved in structuring of land / property acquisition and relevant development regulations
- Draft and ensure standardisation (to the extent possible) of legal documents such as Agreement to Lease/ License, Offer letters, Conveyance documents, Lease Deeds, License Agreements etc.
- Coordinate with and seek legal opinion, as required, from legal advisors.
- Represent company at legal negotiations and at courts / tribunals
- Keep abreast of and inform management on relevant developments in real estate, such as court ruling or legislative amendments.
- Monitor performance of external lawyers/law firms used by Bharti Realty, if any.
- Handling of commercial and litigation practices to ensure adherence to the legal framework and facilitate timely resolution of cases
To apply for this Job : Click Here