NCR’s premier real estate organization, BPTP is committed to developing aesthetic residential and commercial spaces at unmatched value propositions. BPTP has a well-defined, strategically focused portfolio. We ensure high visibility of cash flow from our on-going projects. Our track record when it comes to optimizing cash flow is also successful. A number of our current projects are low-rise structures – largely 2 to 5-floor buildings. The construction and delivery of these developments is done in a relatively shorter time frame. This accelerated conversion enhances the visibility of cash flow. In addition to our completed projects, we have as many as 24 residential projects on the anvil. With 27.47 million square feet of a saleable area located in the key NCR cities of Faridabad, Gurgaon (and NOIDA) we have enough and more prospects in the near future. Our robust cash flow from current projects aids us in repaying loans and staying insulated in times of economic difficulty.
- support the departmental Head in managing consumer litigation field at various forms against the organization and ensure timely drafting and filing of pleadings and assist legal counsel for the effective representation in the matters and for putting forth the company position before the courts/quasi-judicial authorities.
- Ensure timely preparation of responses, written statements, replies and brief the legal counsels /firms so as to make effective representation before the courts
- Represent the organization on occasions when counsel is not required to appear before various quasi-judicial authorities i.e to attend and appear before Consumer/RERA Courts
- Respond to legal queries received from other internal Departments in a timely manner
- Coordinate with Relevant internal Departments to collect relevant documents/ proofs/statements
- Ensure adherence to SAP reporting requirements and guidelines
- Adherence to TAT for responding to Legal notices received from Courts
- Minimize penalties owing to delayed response
- Put forth the view of the management before concerned Authorities
- Discuss and negotiate an amicable resolution of matters before the mediation center and through engaging counsel of the opposite party
To apply for this Job : Click Here