ColorTokens is led by some of the sharpest minds in cybersecurity. Our leadership team has decades of industry experience, with stops at companies like Cisco, Juniper, VMware, Microsoft, and Zscaler and expertise in cybersecurity, networking, and enterprise infrastructure.
- Build and manage an efficient legal function and a capable team, supervising their work, and guiding them achieve high quality results. Create a culture of supporting business growth and outcome orientation in the team.
- Negotiate, review and draft as required various legal agreements and templates such as Master Services Agreement, Software Licensing Agreements, Service Level Agreement, Reseller, Partnership, Distribution Agreements, Vendor Agreements, EULA, NDA, MOU, Employee Agreements, etc., in coordination with business contacts including India and US.
- Negotiate company legal standpoints with clients, vendors and consultants; including closures of such documents within the time frames provided. Manage and meet internal and external stakeholder expectations on time and quality.
- Provide timely, practical, business-oriented legal advice and developing solutions to complex business and intellectual property issues in licensing and distribution of ColorTokens Software products.
- Actively participate in risk mitigation and identifying legal issues, providing analysis of legal risks, and creating and implementing solutions structured to achieve business objectives
- Assist in the creation, management, maintenance and audit of comprehensive contracting policies, processes and documentation to ensure compliance with company policy.
- Deal in issues with respect to usage of opensource materials including GNU GPL, LGPL licenses and associated impacts of such usage.
- Proactive research and guidance on various payment, technology & privacy related laws including the Payment & Settlement Act, RBI regulation on lending business, Information Technology Act and Privacy Laws on need basis across India, US, UK, Europe and emerging countries.
- Advising the rest of the organization on legal matters associated with the commercial operations on need basis
- Managing and coordinating with external Patent attorney for filing and maintaining various patents and trademarks worldwide for ColorTokens Cybersecurity products.
- Advise internal stakeholders on applicable statutory compliance and regulatory frameworks for operations across geographies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in law
- 10+ years of experience in contract management or other relevant experience with a law firm or corporate legal department.
- Sound, practical business judgment, and a problem-solving skill.
- Legal analysis and judgment that reflects smart risk-taking and ability to anticipate legal and commercial risks.
- Good problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and efficiently, and to prioritize workflow and manage complex projects. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to work effectively with a diverse group of people with different professional backgrounds and with the capability to lead and motivate others to facilitate problem solving.
- Should be comfortable working in fast paced environment, ability to handle high workload, pressure and close matters on short timelines.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and experience on technology contracts such as web, cloud, cyber-security products, cyber-risks, subscription license models and managed services.
To apply for this Job : Click Here