Core Facilities is a global facilities management company that delivers value-based solutions to support Private Enterprise, Government Agencies and Critical Infrastructure. Core Facilities has pioneered processes that link productive and safe business practices with a skilled, competent workforce to add significant value to your organisation with minimal disruption.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- · Drafting, Reviewing and Negotiation of commercial contracts such as distributor agreement, service agreement, supply agreement, offtake agreement, logistic agreement, lease agreement and leave and license agreement.
- Preparing documents for registration of brands of Company, Trademark & Copyright Compliance.
- Maintaining non-litigation documents, records, and database.
- Non-Litigation, Contract Drafting, Commercial Contracts Agreement Drafting, Corporate Agreement Drafting, Legal Documentation, Legal Research, service agreement, Supply agreement, Master Service Agreement etc.
- Make sure the compliance of the company while contracting with other parties.
- Drafting of product agreements for e-commerce/facilities /consumer electronics companies.
- Should be having hands-on exposure in handling all Commercial Contracts.
- Independently Structuring/ Drafting/Vetting/ Negotiating all types of documents relating to ecommerce and facilities management.
- Draft various documents as may be required in the course of work.
- Provide strong contracting, legal and regulatory support to the business operations on all business operations and activities of the company.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal skills, and analytical communications skills.
- Providing Legal Support to the team as an when required.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Law
- Working with Commodity, Facility Management, International Law would be an added advantage
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills.
- Good communication skills and a drive to learn.
- Internship with law firms will be added advantage.
- Strong negotiation skills
To apply for this Job : Click here