Flexi Ventures Pvt. Ltd. is a fast-growing recruitment and staffing company. Established in 2014, FVPL also manages a digital platform for consultants and freelancers – www.theflexiport.com.
- To act assist company’s IP assets such as trademarks, copyrights, patents, brand names (registrations renewals)
- Prepare send legal notices to clients / IP infringers, filing of legal or civil case against debtors defaulting payments.
- Coordination with Legal consultant / liasioning agencies in other countries for legal cases, disputes resolutions and preparation of contracts with travel agents as per local laws.
- Coordinate with Management for consultation and strategic direction with Compliance and IT for Governance, Risk, Audit and Compliance relating to Contractual, legal and regulatory obligations.
- Legal Document Repository Manage and oversee the Company’s commercial contracting purposes, including contract forms and legal contracts repository.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and account owners / departments to educate internal stakeholders on compliance, legal and data protection requirements and to continuously promote a culture of compliance, integrity and data protection internally.
- Provide Counsel, Assistance and Support in creation of structures and environment for ethical and legal compliances and support enforcement of global compliance policies that are applicable across multiple business units
- Should have exposure and experience in Arbitration, Litigation, and Section 138
- Should have handled recovery collection of bad debts / old outstanding.
- Handling court cases pertaining to collection /recovery is compulsory, Handling police station issues, a good network of advocates.
- Drafting and reviewing a host of agreements lease agreements, leave and license agreements, master service agreements, vendor agreements, NDAs, power of attorneys, employment agreements, letters of appointment, marketing agreements, employment agreements, consultancy agreements, engagement letters, audit services agreements, software development agreements, staffing services agreements and other commercial contracts and agreements, legal notices, replies to notices etc.
- Co-ordination with external counsels for appearances in writ petitions, civil suits, arbitration proceedings and commercial disputes.
- Coordinating with external counsels for filing trademark and patent applications on behalf of the Company.
- Provide legal assistance to Human resources team for employment matters and contract drafting for employment and other relating matters.
To apply for this Job : Click Here