We are a legal operations platform in which we aim to deliver legal solutions at scale to businesses using standardised workflows, automation and a managed marketplace model which aggregates skill-verified lawyers across locations.
Role Title: Manager –Legal – USA Jurisdiction
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, cross border commercial, outsourcing, services, sales side agreements (including not limited to MSAs/SOWs/WOs/POs/RFPs etc.);
- Interacting with all internal stakeholders for such commercial, outsourcing, services sales side agreements and managing the entire contract life cycle up to execution (including the creation of drafts, review of contracts/amendments, renewals for such existing contracts/MSAs/SOWs etc).
- Experience in independently handling negotiation with customers for such customer agreements (MSA’s/RFPs etc.) –is a must.
- Act as the Legal point of contact for USA Jurisdiction and advising and reviewing contractual rights and obligations as well as identifying and highlighting legal risks and business risk terms under various customer contracts and bringing in legal expertise in the contract negotiation for closure;
- Remain up-to-date on legal/regulatory updates affecting such contracts and agreements for USA jurisdiction.
- Deep and clear understanding of legal concepts/risks under such services Contracts (i.e., indemnity, liability, IPR, data protection, etc.) and legal risk analysis for different types of such services provided by the Company(including Staffing/Consulting/Managed IT Services etc.);
- A clear understanding of different kinds of IT Services being offered by the Company and keen to learn attitude and understanding of the various technologies, tools etc. involved in providing such services within the Company
Pre-requisites for the role
- LL.B from premier law school.
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years post qualification experience in handling complex sales side contracts(preferred under IT Services)
- Flexible, well-organized and the ability to work in a fast-paced internet and technology-driven environment.
- The ability and desire to work independently and with little oversight is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills to negotiate and close contacts with the global customer(s)
- Good communication skills to interact with all internal(sales, delivery, finance, HR, Risk and Compliance etc.) as well as external stakeholders on a day-to-day basis for contracts discussions and closure(s) and getting approvals/inputs on the contracts;
- Ability and flexibility to be able to work odd /late evening hours for closure/negotiation of contract [as and when required];
- Good team player and keen to learn and take initiatives
To apply for this Job : Click Here