Founded by New York University trained economists Bhavin Pandya and Trivikraman Thampy in 2006, Games24x7 is an India headquartered online gaming company with a portfolio that spans skill games (RummyCircle and My11Circle) and casual games (Ultimate Games). Backed by marquee investors like Tiger Global and The Raine Group, the company specializes in using behavioral science, technology, and artificial intelligence to provide awesome game playing experiences across all its platforms.
Summary of Role
We are looking for a Legal Manager, who would be a part of the Legal & Compliance Team for Games24x7.
CORPORATE LEGAL WORK:
- Draft all contracts and update/prepare templates for standard contracts;
- Mark up agreements from third parties to assist the Head of Legal;
- Assist in preparation of and follow up on registration of Trademark and other intellectual property of the company;
- Draft legal notices and prepare responses to legal notices;
- Ensure that the records relating to all legal work are properly filed;
- Draft notes for opinions, organize meetings with counsels and assist the Head of Legal in meetings with counsels.
- Prepare management reports for all legal matters.
- Keep track of ongoing litigation and review developments in key High Courts;
- Assist in drafting and reviewing litigation documents;
- Undertake legal research on matters assigned by the Head of Legal.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- LLB/LLM with 7 to 8 years of post-qualification law firm /corporate experience.
- Good drafting skills – Excellent Communication Skills – Excellent analytical, interpretation and comprehension skills
Location : Mumbai
To apply for this Job : Click Here