ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank in India with consolidated assets worth of ₹ 15,72,772 crore (US$ 211.6 billion) as at June 30, 2021. The Bank’s consolidated profit after tax was ₹ 4,747 crore (US$ 639 million) in Q1-2022.
- Advisory on banking products and services (loans & advances, deposits and others)
- Critical analysis of applicable change in law and consequent risk assessment and impact thereof on bank’s businesses
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of documents relating to various financial services offered to customers.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of technology related arrangements.
- Advise on all aspects of corporate, banking and financial laws and practice.
- Advise on product development, strategy, policies and processes.
- Intellectual property advisory.
- Advise on corporate strategies.
- Prepare litigation strategy.
- Respond to legal notices and customer complaints.
- Critically analyze legislative efforts and offer recommendations.
Key skills required:
- Conceptual clarity on basic banking principles and application thereof
- Ability to draft, review and negotiate documents.
- Ability to advice on various facets of law. Person should have good knowledge across all fields of law and should be aware of latest developments in legal space.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal and presentation skills.
Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Analytical and evaluative (comfort with working on spreadsheets).
- Clarity of thought and ability to segregate issues by materiality.
- Systematic approach to problem solving.
- Team player
- Self drive and initiative.
To apply for this Job : Click Here