In the Inspira business paradigm, a key element is the time factor. The delivery model has incorporated this scrupulously. The result has been that none of the projects so far has ever been delayed. In a given space, the ability of a builder is to provide ample area and lung Space in an apartment, these have formed the cornerstone of all Inspira-designed apartments. Our well designed spaces oozes with large spaces brimming with opulence exude visual warmth and elegance.
- Must have knowledge of conducting Legal Due-Diligence / local laws for the properties to be acquired by the Company.
- Preparing preliminary notes on the property and title reports. Coordinating with external advocates for obtaining legal opinion.
- Coordinating with Bank Panel Advocates for obtaining legal opinion for project approvals & project finance. Handling queries raised by customers/advocates with regard to projects.
- Should be well versed with drafting with Memorandum of Understandings, Joint Development Agreements, Agreement of Sale, Sale Deeds, Power of Attorney, Procurement Agreements etc., and other deeds in relation to property. Desire Profile:
- LLB Graduate with minimum 5-8 years’ experience in Real Estate Industry & Land Purchase / Non Litigation
- Should have excellent command over the English language Working knowledge of Kannada
To apply for this Job : Click Here