Lumis is an Operating Investment Platform with marquee shareholders who alongside capital bring a combination of influence, thought leadership, and network. Leading with the build-buy-invest philosophy, Lumis joins hands with exceptional entrepreneurs and fund managers to build category shaping businesses & funds in select pre-sunrise segments and solves problems of global relevance.
Legal Manager, Gurgaon
1-3 years of post-qualification VC transactional experience in a law firm
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the business teams of the above four segments on their legal requirements.
- Overseeing legal due diligence and review of transaction documentation, assisting in closing and post-closing actions with assistance from external law firms and efficiently managing the process.
- Preparation of data room, liaising internally and externally with investors in capital raising initiatives, (both – India and overseas), preparing and closing investment documentation.
- Coordination with external law firms in relation to structuring, investments and ongoing compliance vis-à-vis Lumis companies located in India and foreign jurisdictions (presently in the US).
- Monitoring compliance under laws applicable to Lumis for doing business in India and investments agreements executed for raising and investing capital.
- Drafting, reviewing of transaction documentation and rendering closing and post-closing support to transactions being undertaken in-house.
Key Traits & Competencies:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Attention to detail, quality conscious with a professional approach.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work cohesively with the business teams.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain relations with investors and portfolio companies.
- Should possess sound business acumen and grasp issues to devise a holistic solution from a compliance and business perspective.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of matters ranging from complex structures to routine matters.
- Ability to work under pressure, assume ownership and performance driven with an attitude to learn and excel.
To apply for this Job : Click Here