Medanta – The Medicity is one of India’s largest multi-super specialty institutes located in Gurgaon, a bustling town in the National Capital Region. Founded by eminent cardiac surgeon, Dr. Naresh Trehan, the institution has been envisioned with the aim of bringing to India the highest standards of medical care along with clinical research, education and training. Medanta is governed under the guiding principles of providing medical services to patients with care, compassion, commitment.
Roles and Responsibility
- Drafting and vetting of Appeals, legal documents including deeds and agreements, legal notices, preparing law suits, drafting of written statements, miscellaneous applications & replies filed in Courts, due diligence, legal consultancy and other matters.
- Expertise in handling matters pertaining to Criminal and Civil cases
- Responsible for ensuring that high quality, cost effective, and timely legal services and advice are provided to the senior management w.r.t litigation’s and other business issues related with day to day affairs of functions within the company.
- Resourceful with the ability to assess all legal issues and producing professional results while adhering to rigid guidelines.
- Selecting and supervising external counsels, litigation management and risk management.
- Liaise with external consultants or law firms on various routine matters.
Professional / Education Qualifications
- 4-6 years of experience in relevant areas.
To apply for this Job : Click Here