Medanta – The Medicity is one of India’s largest multi-super specialty institutes located in Gurgaon, a bustling town in the National Capital Region. Founded by eminent cardiac surgeon, Dr. Naresh Trehan, the institution has been envisioned with the aim of bringing to India the highest standards of medical care along with clinical research, education and training. Medanta is governed under the guiding principles of providing medical services to patients with care, compassion, commitment.
The job description is as follows:
- Contract Management – Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of various contracts including but not limited to Lease Agreement, Leave and License Agreement, Master Agreements, Sample Agreements, Service Level Agreements and Memorandum of Understanding etc.
- Drafting and vetting of other Legal documents like Notices, Maintenance Agreement, Settlement Deed, Cancellation Deed, Indemnity Bond, Bank Guarantee, MOUs, etc as may be assigned from time to time.
- Customer Complaints Management – Draft / review consumer complaints, Replies to Notices.
- Handling trademark registrations, representing company when required in any court of law/trade mark/copyright registration authorities.
- Handling litigation with various parties -dealers, vendors, external parties etc.
- Legal Advisory- Provide interpretations / views on various legal issues.
- Provide legal support to analyze and assess contractual risks in agreements and documents to protect the interest of organization.
- Monitor legal developments which may affect business operations and provide appropriate legal advice and support in relation to such issues.
- Regulatory Compliance – Ensure effective implementation of Compliance Management Framework within the organization through timely monitoring of all regulatory requirements for the organization.
- Handling trademark registrations represent company when required in any court of law/trade mark/copyright registration authorities
Educational Qualification, experience, skills & knowledge:
- LLB with experience in Corporate Legal department
- 5-6years of experience in relevant areas.
- Familiar with labor laws, civil, criminal, corporate laws
- Familiar with Trade Mark, Copyright, IP Registrations etc.
- Familiar statutory obligations, environment laws
To apply for this Job : Click Here