MX Player is the world’s best video player, and now it’s one of India’s largest streaming platforms. Watch your favourite TV Shows, MX Original Series, Web Shows, Movies, Sports, Music Videos, Live TV Channels, International Shows and much more for free. Enjoy everything in entertainment now in one app. #Everytainment
Key Responsibilities and Accountability
- Support the Legal department with ongoing work streams.
- Due Diligence for acquisition of content, production of content, highlighting risks involved, and close all documentation and agreements towards this purpose.
- The educating, implementing and enforcing the best practices and compliance requirements as part of the Legal and Business affairs.
- Structure effectively, draft, vet and negotiate the wide spectrum of media and technology agreements including KOLs/Influencers tie-up, content production, ad-server partnerships, content acquisition/distribution etc.
- Ensuring company’s interest is well secured while handling agreements.
- Regular communication with respective business teams, identify and address legal issues associated with copyright protection and enforcement.
Skills & Competencies
- Thorough knowledge of intellectual property, entertainment and technology laws.
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills.
- The ability to analyze complex legal problems quickly and concisely.
- Exceptionally strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to tailor communication styles to diverse audiences.
- Understanding the changing nature of media and digital industry and the copyright law regime.
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment and can prioritize requests from multiple departments.
- LLB / LLM degree with minimum 6-8 years of work experience preferably in the OTT/ Media/ Technology industry.
To apply for this Job : Click Here