Nissan is a global car manufacturer that sells a full line of vehicles under the Nissan, INFINITI and Datsun brands. Nissan’s global headquarters in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in four regions: Japan-ASEAN, China, Americas, and AMIEO (Africa, Middle East, India, Europe & Oceania). For more information about our products, services and commitment to sustainable mobility, visit nissan-global.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and see all our latest videos on YouTube.
Position: Legal Manager & Company Secretary
Entity Name : Nissan Motors India Private Limited
Work Location : Gurugram
Notice Period : Less than 2 months
Designation : Manager
Reporting to: General Counsel, Nissan India
Job Summary :
A qualified Legal Manager & Company Secretary with 8+ years of experience in MNCs, preferably in the automotive / manufacturing sector. To act as a company secretary of the company and conduct the required board meetings & general meetings.
- Supporting in commercial contract review
- Regulatory advisory.
- Litigation management (especially consumer litigation)
- Liaising with regulators / government authorities including CCI, Legal Metrology Department & others.
- Developing strong legal systems and processes.
- Protecting the interests of the organization by preparing a strong legal defence in conjunction with the external counsels.
- Should be well aware of recent regulatory & judicial developments.
- Overseeing the activities of the Board.
- Ensuring compliance to Statutory guidelines.
- Driving good corporate governance practices across all the entities.
To apply for this Job : Click Here