Pepper is a mediation platform that connects talented creators to organizations that require content. It constantly processes and mediates the demand-and-supply chain for content-based-services. It acts as a platform to get the best amongst a talent-pool of thousands of people without actually getting involved with them.
- Undertaking research and analysis on various legal aspects, perform extensive contract abstraction with an ability to understand complex matters to help with CLM process.
- Experience in legal research and writing skills. A record of undertaking research and writing of papers, reports, presentations will be an added advantage.
- Abstraction of commercial contracts
- Working on Ad-hoc projects and when required
The ideal candidate must have –
- CS/LLB with minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in a company
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Should understand basics of legal and compliances
- Should have an excellent understanding of Indian Corporate Laws
- Should have all that it takes to succeed in a startup environment flexibility, ability to multi-task and deliver under pressure, and a high level of ownership
To apply for this Job : Click Here