We are a National Stock Exchange (NSE) Group Company. We bring transformational high-end and deep-tech learning programs to emerging and experienced professionals in partnership with top academic institutions and global corporations. Our patent-pending, AI-powered, digital learning platform enables a perfect blend of high-end academics and industry-leading practitioner experience. Our programs have consistently seen a high engagement rate and customer delight.
Providing legal advice and guidance and monitor compliance on various legal matters including Contract management and legal advisory support to business teams, management, etc
- Contract Management: Negotiating, drafting and implementing a wide variety of complex, multi-party agreements and legal matters, facilitating legal initiatives and advising and assisting business teams with respect to legal negotiations, business decisions and operations.
- Legal risk and monitoring legal compliance: Assessing and evaluate legal risk including review and adequacy of insurance policies and monitor legal compliances of the Company, draft legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights.
- Litigation Management: Advising the company on the litigation risks of possible business decisions, providing preventive counselling with respect to the legal risks associated with business practices, and developing strategy with both inside and outside counsel in response to litigation inquiries.
- Advisory Affairs: Legally assist in drafting policies of the Company , identify and advise on legal issues that may have an impact on the Company and the group, provide guidance and legal support for addressing various legal issues business ramifications and assisting company in its representations to clients and industry bodies.
- Secretarial Compliance: Proficiency in Company law matters including complying with the requirements under the Company Law, scheduling board and General meetings, preparation of agenda and minutes of Board Meeting and Shareholders Meeting, maintaining Statutory Registers, Preparing and E-filing of Statutory Forms with Registrar of Companies, comply with the provisions of the Companies Act and to familiarize the management, if there is any change / violation of law.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Eligibility: Law graduate with five 5-year Curriculum or post-graduate from a premium Law University and an Associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Experience: Individual must possess a minimum of 5 to 7 years of post-qualification experience in independently handling legal affairs
- Good knowledge of the legal environment
- Good practical knowledge of handling Secretarial issues
- The individual should have the ability to lead and motivate groups and individuals
- Strong legal skills with ability to handle complex situations and tight deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
Career Opportunity and Benefits
- Be at the forefront of new-age deeptech education
- Play a pivotal role in a successful high-growth startup, now a part of the highly trusted NSE group
- Work closely with top academic and corporate brands (IISc, IIT, IIIT, IIM, Google, Pega, …)
- Enjoy attractive compensation package and incentives
To apply for this Job : Click Here