Tredence is a global data science solutions provider focused on solving the last mile problem in AI. The ‘last mile’ is the gap between insight creation and value realization. Headquartered in San Jose, the company embraces a vertical-first approach and an outcome-driven mindset to help clients win and accelerate value realization from their analytics investments. Tredence is a Great Place to Work-Certified and as a ‘Leader’ in the Forrester Wave: Customer Analytics Services. Tredence is 1,500-plus employees strong with offices in San Jose, Foster City, Chicago, London, Toronto, and Bangalore, with the largest companies in retail, CPG, hi-tech, telecom, healthcare, travel, and industrials as clients.
The successful candidate will work closely with other legal team members as well as various business team members to draft, review and negotiate customer contracts, and statement of work for North America region.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating of customer/subcontractor agreements in a wide range of IT Contracts alongwith of other industries.
- Extensive experience with vetting, drafting and negotiating master service agreements, subcontractor, non-disclosure agreements, statement of works, change orders, etc.
- Good knowledge on IT outsourcing projects, commercial models, delivery processes and client obligations and structuring of contracts
- Well versed in local commercial and corporate law with global outlook
- Collaborate with various business functions in connection with driving deal negotiations
- Post signing contract management, including amendments to existing contracts, business team support and counsel
- Train the other legal team members on negotiation/drafting skills
- Managing, mentoring and leading team members.
- Law degree from an accredited, top tier law school
- 8+ years of law firm experience with a mid to large size law firm or IT company or similar industry with a focus on general corporate law. An understanding of IT and IT sourcing contracts a plus
- Strong knowledge and experience in negotiating high value commercial contracts. Candidate should possess experience in handling international clients and exposed to international laws
- Possess strong legal and business judgment, leadership skills and work independently on a wide range of issues and projects, while delivering quality work under a tight timeline
- Ability to prioritize and undertake mission critical tasks in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, as well as a team player attitude; experience with cross cultural communication is a plus
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to coordinate global discussions and programs
- Must have strong work ethic and a desire to consistently perform at the highest levels of competence
- The candidate must possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English