Vibrant Energy provide clean, reliable and cost-effective electricity to businesses to fuel the world’s fastest growing major economy. We aim to be a GW-scale, developer, owner and operator of renewable energy assets in India. We operate using institutional standards of corporate governance, social responsibility and transparency and aspire to be one of the leading conduits for international investors into India’s power infrastructure sector.
Broad Scope (only indicative summary):
- Advise senior management, cross functions and business stakeholders on all legal, compliance and regulatory matters.
- Draft, review and negotiate broad range of complex commercial contracts related to project development (for Solar projects) including EPC, O&M, PPA, land related contracts, public tenders, LoI, letters, notices, MOUs, POs and Service orders etc.
- Assist in all M & A activities and Project Financing work including due diligence exercise, review of Key documents – SSA-SHA, NDAs, Loan agreements, Security documents, assistance in closing of transaction;
- Supervise and liaise with outside counsel and stakeholders on diverse matters;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and desire to grasp business issues and provide practical solutions
- A team player, proactive attitude, high initiative to take on challenges and the ability to work autonomously
- Eagerness to learn and to develop individual competencies
- Respect for co-workers and maintaining good professional conduct at all times
Educational and Professional Requirements:
- LLB/LLM qualified from reputed institution
- Valid Bar membership and qualifications
- Relevant experience in renewable energy company and experience involving large EPC Projects or complex renewable projects is desirable, but won’t be deciding factor. Candidates will be assessed on subjective criteria’s and their core competencies
To apply for this Job : Click Here