The Artha Group is synonymous with innovation. We aim to revolutionize the energy and entrepreneurial sectors with our companies. Not limiting ourselves to investments, we have several arms including viz. Artha Energy Resources, Artha India Ventures, Artha Venture Fund and a couple more in the pipeline. By 2022, Artha Group aims to manage $100 million in assets, invest in 100 startups, own 10 MW of renewable energy, and generate Group profits of over Rs. 100 crores.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create an organizational approach towards legal matters.
- Guard organization against legal risks.
- Assist managers and guarantee compliance guidelines and controls.
- Prepare and audit legal reports and other supporting legal documentation.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings. For example – managerial boards, court preliminaries and so forth.
- Draft all agreements and regulate the deals in an organized fashion.
- Advise corporate officers and employees on legal matters.
- Execute necessary precautions and measures with a specific end goal to shield the organization from any legal risks.
- Provide extreme confidentiality in all company-related issues.
- Coordinate and negotiate all business transactions.
- Prepare future and current strategies to ensure proper implementation.
- Represent the organization in all litigation matters.
- Training of new team members on policies such as Electricity Act, Net Metering regulations, open access regulations, DSM regulations etc
- Creating and maintaining a tracker of all relevant central and state regulations such as CEA, Ministry of Power, SERC, CERC, etc
- Draft agreements such as MOU, NDA, Power Purchase Agreement, EPC Agreement, O&M Agreement.
- Follow-up & liaise with parties for receipt of agreements
- File and scan agreements for company records
- Advise the management on legal & compliance matters
- Liaison between the company and legal consultants
- Ensure SOP’s in place and drives the rigor through the day-to-day operational control
- Working in close coordination with the team on deliverables and timelines
- Manage performance gaps and have coaching/ mentoring conversations
- Engage with team members to work towards their aspirations to grow
- Work towards team members’ drives, and motives
Job Title: Manager Legal
Years Of Experience: 7 – 8 years