Glenmark is a leading global innovative pharmaceutical company committed to enriching lives worldwide. Our vision is to discover possibilities and make lives of patients better across the globe by developing cures for unmet medical needs. We have a rich pipeline of innovative molecules in various phases of development which are targeted in areas of oncology, respiratory and dermatology.
- Handling Trademark related work
- Searches in- house
- Oppositions– TM5 drafting and filing online in-house
- Renewals and Legal Proceeding Certificates and filing online in-house
- Evidence collation and filing in timely manner
- Coordinating with external stakeholders (Law firm)
- Maintaining in- house Databases, doing immediate data entries for real time update in status of trademark applications, Renewals
- supporting business and regulatory with trademark filings
- Trademark Due diligence Project for different regions.
- Research on Trademark case laws need basis.
- Approval of art works from Trademark Perspective.
- Drafting, vetting, review and negotiation of CDAs, service Agreements, POAs LOAs, addendums and other commercial agreements, for APAC and Vendor Agreements at admin level.
- Monthly MIS data submission, Preparing Presentations Slides for real time statistics.
- Data Privacy Compliance related implementations for your regions
- Research and compliance implementation of Sanctioned geographies in your region
- Project wise involvement in Projects designated.
Must Have Skill Sets
- Experience and knowledge of Trademarks online filings ,
- Working of basic review/ drafting of Agreements like CDAs , Service agreements and Manufacturing Supply agreements, Distribution Agreements
- Knowledge of MS Power Point, excel, word.
- Readiness to work with the team on annual Projects.
- Experience in the industry 4-5 years of Trademark Act 1999, Copyright Act 1957 needed
- Meteorology Act 2009, Drugs and cosmetics Act 1940 preferred
To apply for this Job : Click Here