From music to movies, from entertainment to production- Aditya Music India Pvt. Ltd. has been a pioneer in South India in creating engaging content for people from all walks of life. Over the last 25 years Aditya Music is enthralling the music lovers from all around the Globe with its rich repertoire. This repertoire largely consists of Telugu music and movies. We deliver engaging music to delight and enchant the South Indian music fans around the world. Our success stems from the very roots of every organization- our team and our vision. We believe that every employee plays an important role in contributing to the history and legacy of the company. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world by being a part of the legacy. Aditya Music India Pvt. Ltd is a leading music company from South India, headquartered at Hyderabad. It is committed to deliver the best in music, artistry innovation and entrepreneurship in everything it does. Aditya Music owns and operates business engaged in recorded music and music publishing in audio and visual content in India.
Position: Legal Officer
- Contract Vetting: Reviewing, Comparing, Responding with changes & comments etc.
- Filling standard contracts (basis the check list & guidelines)
- Basic notice mails, NOCs, authorizations etc.
- Act as a SPOC for all associated legal firms on behalf of the Company (all follow-ups, coordination’s etc.)
- Document management: Organizing & maintaining soft/hard copies of documents (Contracts, Notices, MOUS, NOCs, caveats, orders, registration copies, etc.) Summary sheet, Reminders etc.
- Maintaining Standard Drafts (Licensing Contracts, Acquisition Contracts, Notices, MOUs, Term Sheets etc.), List of Mandatory Clauses, alternate clauses, Check lists, etc.
- Performing all related operational tasks: Printing, Stamping, Scanning, Photocopies, Numbering, Courier etc.
- Knowledge on Intellectual Properties.
- Graduate in Law/LLB
Years of Experience:
- 2-3 Yrs of relevant experience
- Past experience of handling Legal operations in any organization preferably in the Media/Entertainment/Music Industry
- Working knowledge and well-versed with all features on MS-Word (track change mode, comments, comparison, etc.)
- Any certificate course on Intellectual Property(IP), Trademarks, Copyright Act, Copyright infringement, Copyright enforcement
To apply for this Job : Click Here