Ajmera Group of Companies is a diverse organisation indulging in Real Estate, Hospitality, Financial markets and Pharmaceuticals. It is a fully integrated organisation with end to end business solutions under one roof. Our Mission: Periodically reviewing and upgrading the processes to train Human capital for enhancing customer delight. Achieving excellence and leadership across segments to increase competitiveness with a disciplined approach to growth for stake-holders value creation. “Opportunity is the chance of serving the customer. Management is the organisational capability to serve him well. Profits are monetary equivalent of client satisfaction”
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attending the matters in Court.
- Drafting documents such as MOU’s, POA, letters of correspondence, replying to statements, re-joinder’s etc.
- Keeping track of the progress of each matter, and as and when matters the come up for hearing and ensuring in advance about the preparation for the same.
- Assisting the lawyers in research work relevant to the cases.
- Working for various Corporate Agreements like Leave and License Agreements, Power of Attorney, Sale Agreements and so on.
- Keeping record of all the files and briefs in the system.
- Keeping a track of cases on daily basis.
- Interacting with external legal firms and counsels.
- Assisting the Litigation team in preparing briefs for Senior Counsel.
- Finalizing the documents to be signed with clients, service providers, authorities, employees, etc.
- Monitoring compliances and evaluating statutory-obligation fulfillment, processes, documentation, etc.
Location: Marine Lines / CST
Experience: 2-3 yrs
Salary: 20k to 25k
To apply for this Job : Click Here