Cheran group is a multi-activity and multifaceted group with forays into Education, Construction, Real Estate, Finance, Technology and Plantations.The group has its head quarters at Coimbatore with business interests all overGlobe. With 29 Companies and Trusts and Societies functioning in the group,it has a combination of highly potential, cash/revenue generating segments like Education, Construction, Agro and Technology etc., The group has a brand image of its own under the dynamic leadership of its promoter and mentor, the group’s Chairman.
- Prepare the appropriate legal document for trial or court proceedings.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings before administrative / tribunals / appellants – judicial agencies and follow – up all cases.
- Handle litigation (writ, civil & criminal arbitration cases) related matters to both Domestic
- Coordinate with company’s external counsel and liaise with them.
- LO needs to consult various sources and prepare the policy papers.
- LO may be required to deal with lawyers and other law personnel to discuss about the case.
- LO is required to prepare various legal reports on the cases handled.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Graduate in Law with Minimum of 8 yrs of experience of which at least 3 yrs in corporate exposure
- Good communication and computer skills.
- Strong team player Strong interpersonal skills.
- Preference would be given to who live in Coimbatore or are willing to relocate.
To apply for this Job : Click Here