CSB is a full service bank established in 1920 and headquartered in Thrissur, Kerala. CSB has over 263 branches in Kerala covering not just the district headquarters and large towns but also semi-urban and rural centres. Thanks to its unique origin and history, CSB is considered a household banking brand in Kerala.
- Providing opinion to the Credit Underwriting Team / Management on the mortgageability of the land / property in question and the nature of mortgage to be created to secure the proposed lending
- Experience of drafting of loan agreements, Escrow agreements, mortgage, security creation documents etc.
- Proficiency in scrutinizing, inspecting and guiding in all commercial legal matters and documents
- Drafting, Vetting of the documents as per the Business Needs/Terms and condition
- Drafting of criminal complaints, responses to customer complaints and other allied letters/communications
- Provide support on Alliance Business related negotiations, Strategy, Term Sheets, Contractual agreements, Policy drafts and due diligence
- Ensure compliance of the group to all Regulatory, Internal and Contractual requirements
- Identify mitigate potential Legal, Compliance or Business Risks
- Monitor controls related documentations and provide oversight governance for Risk Management procedures
- Monitor claims against Bank
- Monitor completion of legal audit
- Provide response/opinion on all legal queries on assets/liability side except recovery matters
To apply for this Job : Click Here