DiGiSPICE is one of the most trusted strategic partners for private and public enterprises as well as governments in countries like India, Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Indonesia, Mauritius, Nepal, Afghanistan, and Dubai, among others. The company was established as Spice Digital in 2000 and has built a strong foothold across diverse domains such as Telecom Solutions, Digital Solutions, Mobile Advertising, Enterprise Mobility and Fintech Solutions. Over the past 18 years, it has strengthened its position globally, having built a wide presence spanning regions such as Sub-Saharan Africa, MENA, South Asia, and Southeast Asia.
Job Role and Responsibilities
The job will entail the following responsibilities:
- Contract Management and Abstraction of agreement which,inter alia, include:
- Content licensing;
- VAS / Billing Integrations etc.;
- Software delivery and management ;
- Vendors for Products and Services.
- Terms and conditions and other policies of Music and Video Applications;
- Agreement Trackers;
- Abstraction and management of Compliance Trackers;
- Drafting of and responding to Legal Notices;
- Research on domestic as well as international Law including treaties on copyright and trademarks.
- Overall experience of 3 to 5 years, preferably in Telecom, VAS, Entertainment or software Industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in law.
- Any diploma or certificate course in Intellectual Property laws or international laws will be added advantage
- Excellent presentation skills and high proficiency in both spoken and written English.
To apply for this Job : Click Here