Lifesight is a leading customer intelligence platform that helps brands and enterprises leverage identity resolution and data enrichment to power their customer data strategies like never before. Our industry-leading solution enables the transformation of customer data into actionable insights that help drive business decisions, optimize marketing spend, and improve customer experiences.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide range of agreements with customers/distributors such as Supply Contracts, Purchase/Sale Terms and Conditions, Non-disclosure Agreements, Distribution Agreement, Agency Agreement, Collaboration Agreement etc.
- Provide guidance to sales and operation team on public tender related matters in the US, including reviewing of terms and conditions of any public tender in the US.
- Collaborating with regional stakeholders to provide timely legal advice on any matters impacting the business
- Collaborating with the compliance department (supporting trainings / investigations)
- Co-ordinating with external counsels on specific projects and managing legal costs within budget
- Provide training to relevant employees such as training on Contracting Rules, competition law, basic contract reviewing skill, etc.
- Managing multiple matters at a time and proactively engaging with internal stakeholders to drive for business-oriented solutions
- Strong analytical ability together with reliably sound business judgment and a balanced approach to risk mitigation
- 2-4 PQE, with a law firm or in-house (MNC)
- Law degree from a recognized university
- Qualified to practice law in a commonwealth/recognized jurisdiction
- Strong drafting and contract negotiation skill
- Readiness to travel within the region
- Good judgement in determining how to prioritize competing tasks to effectively support the business
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to clearly and accurately explain complex issues to a non-legal audience
- Highly adaptable and resilient in the face of challenges and change
- Flexibility – able to balance need for process in a public company with an entrepreneurial culture
- An enthusiastic and passionate self-starter with a can-do, results-oriented attitude
- Team player who is willing to roll up your sleeves and participate in all aspects of a project
To apply for this Job : Click Here