RenewBuy was started by Indraneel Chatterjee and Balachander Sekhar in 2015. Our business works on a B2B2C model which is backed by its proprietary technology platform (App & Web platform) that enables our trained POSP (point of sale person)/ advisor to offer insurance products to its customers. RenewBuy works on a digital agent model, which provides transparency and offers instant insurance for lower prices from multiple options. With a strong network of over 50,000 POSP’s/advisors spread across 650+ cities, With a vision to solve the under penetration in the insurance sector.
Job Roles and Responsibility
- Drafting, vetting, negotiating and reviewing NDAs, MOUs, Contracts, and other documents ensuring that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Draft of notices, letters etc as per the requirement.
- Legal support/advisory to internal teams/function.
- Maintaining records pertaining to all the agreements entered into by the group.
- Maintaining and timely renewal of Lease Agreements for branches of the group.
- S&E and other labour law registrations and renewals for branches of the group.
- Prepare and monitor progress of litigation, liaise with external lawyers and advice the company accordingly.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the department for management reporting.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- To take appropriate legal recourse in frauds committed by employees, partners
- Filing of litigation / police complaints for such cases, following up with counsels and attending courts.
- Any other task as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification: LLB required
- 3+ years’ experience as Legal Officer
- Hands-on experience with appearance before Courts and judicial forums.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply for this Job : Click Here