About Spring HR Services We have worked extensively on Search assignments with various companies in our current & previous work experiences. Managed large accounts & successfully closed positions in Functions viz. IT , Finance, HR, Legal, Sales , Secretarial etc. We have experience of more than 2 decades in Recruitment and Search. We at Spring HR as a Team & individually have successfully worked with various Industries on Mid to Senior level assignments across functions.
JOB TITLE – LEGAL OFFICER FOR A VERY REPUTED EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE
Industry – PREFFERED FROM EDUCATION INDUSTRY
Qualification – LLB/LLM
Years Of Experience – 7 to 10 years
CTC – Best in industry
Location – Navi Mumbai
Roles and responsibilities
- Drafting/ vetting vendor/ customer agreements including NDA, MOU etc.
- Developing systems process and adherence to Information Technology Act
- Standardisation of legal agreements and ensuring proper documentation
- Ensuring adherence to international IT acts and cyber laws
- Registrations under trade mark, copyrights, patents etc.
- Ensuring adherence to labour laws, laws for MSME etc.
- Vetting/ drafting SSA, SHA, Term sheet, compliant with the Companies Act and coordination for legal due diligence
- Dealing with Negotiable instruments act and other banking laws/ regulations
- Ensuring adherence to FEMA and agreements with international entities/ firms/ NRI s etc.
- Liasoning with legal experts/ consultants and get opinion on the legal matters and also with statutory authorities
- Development and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP s), KRA s and Company policy
- Assess the legal risk that may arise during organization’s business activities and ensure that organizations activities comply with applicable laws and regulations
- To take full ownership of any Legal issues effectively so as to minimize exposure of the organization to claims and litigation
- To Co-ordinate with the local authorities, external law firms on court proceedings.
- To provide solutions within legal framework for smooth achievement of business objectives
- To advise Senior Management on all legal matters
- To support in legal vetting of Agreements, Business contracts, SLA/NDA/MSA with Vendors and Customers
- To support in tasks such as Scrutiny of Land documents, Drafting of various agreements etc.
- Keep abreast of legislative changes that may affect the organization
- To ensure Statutory compliance under various laws, as applicable to the organization.
Desired Candidate Profile
- LLB with 5-10 years of experience
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to deliver to set deadlines
- Excellent Problem solving
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- To maintain and manage the Intellectual Property portfolio of the Company.
- To prosecute trademarks and patents for the Company and liaise with the external counsels.
- To undertake brand protection actions as necessary and to defend the IP of the Company.
- To run internal IP awareness training and programs for the Company
To apply for this Job : Click Here