Tata Trusts is amongst India’s oldest, non-sectarian philanthropic organisations. The Trusts own two-third of the stock-holding of Tata Sons Limited, the apex company of the Tata group of companies. The wealth that accrues from this asset supports an assortment of causes, institutions and individuals in a wide variety of areas. This way, the profits that Tata companies earn, go back many times over to the communities they operate in. The funds have been deployed towards community development programmes across the country, for over 100 years now.
- To draft documents like MoUs, agreements, general legal advice and other documents like PoA, Letters of Authority, legal replies to queries from authorities, Grant letters (individual and institutional) etc
- To review the proposals received for documentation and discuss the requirements with the proposer
- To identify the key terms in the proposals and identify its impact on Trusts
- To analyze the risks involved in the proposals for the Trust and work out possible ways to mitigate the same.
- Relevant applicable legal provisions to the documentation like the MoUs and Agreements under the Contract and other Acts particularly the CSR related regulations
- Important Labour / employee related laws, tax laws, Code of Civil Procedure (CPC) etc.
- Word, Excel and power point applications
- Compliance tools
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and organising
- Writing and reporting
- Applying expertise and technology
- Working with people
3 years of working in Corporate legal function or a legal firm
Qualifications : Bachelors of Law ( LLB )
To apply for this Job : Click Here