Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 countries and with $739.9 billion* in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts and documents Master Services Agreement, Non-disclosure Agreements, Statement of Works (SOWs), amendments, change orders, novation / assignment deeds, and variety of Non-tech commercial contracts – recruitment consultancy, travel / facility management, professional advisory/ consultancy services agreements.
- Assess and review scope of work / SoWs to identify legal / operational risk and issues.
- Collaborate with procurement team and other business / compliance stakeholders to resolve issues concerning commercial transactions.
- Ensure compliance with relevant Company policies
- Providing legal advice and support related to existing commercial contracts on need basis (including drafting of amendments, agreement termination letters).
- Create // Update // Customize Agreements Templates as per business needs
Experience And Qualifications Required
- Ideal candidate must have LLB qualification with 2-3 years of experience in-house experience in contracts drafting and negotiating in a multinational company.
- Preference will be given to the candidates with experience of reviewing and negotiating (mid to high complexity) Tech. and Non-Tech commercial contracts including but not limited to contracts related to Cloud Services (SaaS, IaaS), Outsourcing arrangements, Software Licensing, Market Data, Staff Augmentation services, Professional / Consultancy Services, Support Services Agreements / Service Level Agreement etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent judgment; business sense; high standards of ethics, honesty and integrity
- Good analytical skills and common business understanding.
- Strong attention to detail, organization and ability to successfully manage several ongoing assignments.
- Good understanding on a wide range of legal subjects, ability to build on this knowledge and bring in relevant SME’s to resolve issues as and when needed.
- Team player
- Willingness to learn and use of technology
- Cross-border /international engagement linked experience is must.
- Having knowledge of EU / APAC Data Protection Regulations and Cloud Outsourcing Compliance will be an added advantage.
To apply for this Job : Click Here