At ApplyBoard, we believe that education is a right, not a privilege. We empower students around the world to access the best education available. Through our platform and team of experts, we streamline the application process, from discovery and application to enrolment, assisting thousands of students to pursue their dreams of studying abroad.
- Participate in the review and negotiation of a broad spectrum of commercial contracts, including but not limited to, service agreements, non-disclosure agreements, product supply agreements, licensing agreements, manufacturing agreements, and amendment agreements.
- Understand queries from business teams and suggest legally compliant solutions.
- Work on standardizing templates and on various Policies of the Company
- Research and analyze laws, regulations, and rules to assess applicability and impact on the business.
- Conduct regular audits of AB’s templates
- Handle the broad spectrum of day-to-day legal affairs of the business.
- Work on contracts including Master Services agreements, partnership agreements, non-disclosure agreements, vendor agreements, leave and license agreements, lease agreements, human resource-related agreements, administrative services agreements, IT services agreements, and other such agreements and assist or guide the senior management of the Company regarding the same.
What you bring to the table:
- LL.B. degree from a reputable institution.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in working with in-house teams or law firms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong drive and commitment to deliver results.
- Detail-oriented and proactive.
- Experience in Legal Compliance and Drafting & Negotiating agreements.
To apply for this Job : Click Here