At ApplyBoard, we believe that education is a right, not a privilege. We empower students around the world to access the best education available. Through our platform and team of experts, we streamline the application process, from discovery and application to enrolment, assisting thousands of students to pursue their dreams of studying abroad.
About The Role
The candidate will be joining the Legal team of ApplyBoard India and will be responsible for drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts. This will also include ensuring compliances requirements are met and providing advisory services in this sector.
We are looking for someone who has previous experience in reviewing and negotiating contracts and advising on commercial transactions. The individual should have excellent communication skills, good analytical skills and should be able to articulate and highlight the issues and solutions with proper clarity. We are also looking for someone who is a team player and builds good working relationships with internal clients.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in the review and negotiation of a broad spectrum of commercial contracts, including but not limited to, service agreements, non-disclosure agreements, product supply agreements, licensing agreements, manufacturing agreements, amendment agreements.
- Understand queries from business teams and suggest legally compliant solutions.
- Work on standardizing templates and on various Policies of the Company
- Research on various aspects of law applicable to the business of the Company.
- Work on contracts including Master Services agreements, partnership agreements, non-disclosure agreements, vendor agreements, leave and license agreements, lease agreements, human resource-related agreements, administrative services agreements, IT services agreements, and other such agreements and assist or guide the senior management of the Company regarding the same.
What You’ll Need
- LL.B. degree from a reputable institution.
- 2 years of experience in working with in-house teams or law firms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be a good team player.
- High professional integrity and ethical standards.
- Should be responsible and should require minimal supervision in handling day-to-day work.
To apply for this Job : Click Here