Udaan is a B2B ecommerce platform that brings traders, wholesalers, distributors, retailers, and manufacturers in India on to a single platform. Our goal is to make ‘doing business’ easy in India & make B2B commerce convenient and efficient.
- Initiating proceedings for payments and settlement, Arbitration proceedings and drafting of complaints, petitions, etc. for quick movement of cases
- Independently draft responses to notices received from customers/advocates/borrowers’/enforcement agencies
- Maintaining MIS and track movement of cases/complaints for fast resolution
- Liaising with different teams in case of any Dispute / Fraud/reconciliation error post-initiation of any legal action
- Analyze trends and suggest cost efficiency
- Initiating proceedings under Sec 138 of NI Act 1881, Sec. 25 of Payment & Settlement Act 2007
- Filing application under Sec. 17 for interim relief and enforcement of award under Sec. 36 to effect recovery
- Drafting response to Customer Notices within time
- Conducting Conciliation/Lokadalat proceedings PAN India level.
- Drafting Skills: Drafting of complaints/petitions/complaints etc. for quick movement of cases.
- Vendor Management: Identifying vendors to stabilize cost of operations and ensuring regular and timely payment to vendors.
- Stakeholder Management: Coordinating and working different teams to achieve results
- Data Reporting: Analysing data, maintaining MIS and updating legal database regularly
KRAs of the role
- Timely initiation of legal notices
- Timely and regular payment to vendors
- Quick resolution of cases/complaints
- Law Graduate with minimum 4 years of work experience in the field of Litigation for Banks/NBFC/Other Financial Institutions
- Must have experience in filing of police complaints and coordinating with police and law enforcement agencies
- Must have excellent drafting and communication skills
- Should be proficient in MS Office Tools
- Should be conversant with IT Skills as the incumbent may be required for represent the Company through the virtual mode before Courts/Tribunals etc.
To Apply for this job : Click here