Avantis, a TeamLease Company, is India’s leading Regulatory Technology (RegTech) solutions company enabling Ease of Doing Business for over 1,557 legal entities across 28 States and 8 Union Territories. Avantis offers state of the art multi-tenant, SAAS solution on its web and mobile platforms, enabling a transparent, accountable and efficient risk and compliance management.
- Preparation of Project opening meeting Presentation as per the project plan and opening meeting Meetings with Clients
- Working closely with Back office team and do project planning as per the Acts requirements for client.
- Preparation of client location visit plan by coordinating with teams and clients.
- Research on Industry and applicability of laws
- Conducting As-Is analysis & GAP Analysis at client location.
- Discussion of compliances with clients and identification of users
- Providing training, support & Handholding to clients on Compliance product, Avacom
- Sending of weekly status reports to clients / maintaining project workbooks etc.
- Project Close-down Meeting with clients and getting signoffs.
- Conducting legal and regulatory compliance Audits for clients if required
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience in INDIAN Legal Compliances is preferred
To apply for this Job : Click Here