At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly striving to uphold our powerful backing promise to our customers and each other every day.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Global Legal Order Processing Center of Excellence (CoE) is a team within the Global Litigation and Investigations Team of the General Counsels Organization in American Express. The CoE is responsible for handling all third-part legal orders served to American Express in the US and select international markets. The incumbent will support duties which may include the following:
- Open legal matters in case management system and route to correct workstream.
- Assess the validity of the legal request in accordance with Amex procedures.
- Prepare correspondence to an issuer of a legal request.
- Evaluate legal requests, research accounts, and identify documents responsive to legal requests.
- Retrieve documents and prepare fulfillment packages in accordance with applicable laws and Amex procedures.
- Comply in all aspects with US and other applicable country laws and Amex procedures.
- Perform other work-related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s or master’s in Law (LLB, LLM) with 0-1 year of experience.
- Articulate and fluent verbal and written English.
- Sense of urgency, ability to discern critical matters and to meet deadlines.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite (Power Point, Word, Advanced Excel skills a plus)
- Able to work independently and a team player.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail, able to analyze and problem solve.
- Able to quickly train on, navigate, and extract information from a variety of databases and information platforms.
- Able to work productively in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
To apply for this Job : click Here