Morae Global Corporation is trusted worldwide by leading law firms, legal departments, and compliance executives for the delivery of digital and business transformation solutions. Founded in 2015 by pioneers in the legal operations field, our vision is to execute legal + business strategies, resulting in lasting change, value and protection. Morae’s clients regularly refer us to their peers, our people stay with us, and our services keep clients ahead of what’s next. Morae offers the right people and technology needed by legal professionals across globe, from our offices on four continents.
- Responsible for working alongside Morae attorneys based out of India and other global locations who are involved in commercial contract management, IP, Data Privacy, Compliance, Labor and Employment workstreams.
- Interact with senior managers and employees in all departments across the Client organization. Adept at developing relationships within functional teams of the Client as a key point of contact and business enabler.
- Establish KPI’s and measure performance of the attorneys
- Provide guidance and direction to attorneys and paralegals to help manage SLA’s and adapt to the changing priorities from client’s end.
- Update and maintain process documents related to the engagement.
- Create reports for internal teams as well as for external clients
- Engage in other related activities as needed.
Skills and Experience
- BA LL.B/M.B.A
- Between 5-6 years of relevant experience working in a law firm and/or corporate law department of an organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and high attention to detail/quality required.
- Proven ability to collaborate and work effectively with a wide range of internal and external customers to collect and analyze data
- Ability to use MS Office Suite and reporting tools such as PowerBI to visualize data
- Prior experience working on CLM, IP, case/matter management tools is a plus
- Have a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment.
To apply for this Job : Click Here