KnowLaw is an educational initiative to help law aspirants, students, and mentors. This offers engaging and learning content to the people belonging to legal cliché. It uses a user-friendly interface to make it easier for the students to navigate through. Our mission is to advance the availability of legal resources for the benefit of society. We are especially focused on making primary legal materials and community resources easy to find on the Internet.
Nature of Internship
- Legal Research and Content Writing.
- Work from Home Internship. The Interns will be allotted one topic at a time along with content guidelines.
- The Interns are expected to submit the content within the allotted deadline (minimum seven days deadline).
- After the submission, they will be allotted their next topic.
- Due credit will be given to the interns for their content on our platform.
- Preference will be given to those who have prior legal research and writing experience.
Anyone enrolled in the five-year integrated law program or in the three-year law program or, who has a penchant for learning can apply.
Interns are required for a minimum period of four weeks. The internship duration can be extended based on the Intern’s performance.
- Certificate of Internship to each intern.
- Certificate of Appreciation to each intern.
- Due credits for published articles.
- Letter of Recommendation (Based on Performance).
- A chance to become a part of the KnowLaw Team.
- Networking Opportunities.
To apply for this Job : Click Here