VARITE has a definite spirit. A spirit that derives from the promise of what we do that comes with knowing our services are helping businesses to implement their technology initiatives. At Varite, we provide contract and permanent staffing services to Fortune 100 companies in the USA.
As a Legal Research Assistant, you will be responsible for researching and managing legal compliances for the USA and Canada.
The ideal candidate will have some of the following:
- Experience in any of the US/Canada Laws (labor, corporate, and taxation).
- Ability to read the legal contracts, draft contracts and manage the contracts.
- Understanding of the Commercial Insurances and associated terms.
- Ability to research a legal topic and provide recommendations to the stakeholders.
- Experience assisting clients with their payroll compliance requests.
- Strong communication skills to liaise with legal counsel to get opinions on legal escalations.
- Experience drafting the policies e.g. Ethics, Anti-Bribery, Procurement, Code of Business Conduct, etc.
- Experience providing legal inputs on RFI/RFP.
- An education degree in any of the following disciplines: LLB; LLM; Para Legal; or Certificate in Corporate Law, Labor Law, Taxation Law, Risk & Governance, Operations Management
To apply for this Job : Click Here